The main active ingredient of Juvederm Volbella XC is hyaluronic acid which treats fine lines, folds, creases, and wrinkles and plumps up your skin to add volume. Juvederm Volbella is mainly used for the following purposes:
First, the area being treated is cleansed. Then the Juvederm Volbella Plus XC is injected using a thin fine needle into the skin of the desired area. This procedure merely takes 15-20 minutes. The injection of Juvederm Volbella Plus XC is quite convenient, painless, and comfortable because it contains lidocaine. Besides, it also eliminates the need for numbing or anesthesia prior to the treatment.
The results of Juvederm Volbella Plus XC last for 1 year or so.
There is no downtime for Juvederm Volbella Plus XC. You can get back to your daily routine right after the treatment.
There are no potential side effects of Juvederm Volbella Plus XC if you have good overall health.
While the procedure itself isn’t painful, it’s possible to feel slight pain within a day after the injections. Other common side effects include:
All of these should be mild and usually last less than seven days.
Allergic reactions are also rare but can be serious. Call your doctor if you experience any of the following symptoms after using Juvéderm Volbella Plus XC:
Note: Don’t get Juvederm Volbella Plus XC if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or have known allergies to HA or lidocaine
● Avoid tweezing, bleaching, waxing, and application of hair removal creams at the treatment area.
● Avoid topical creams containing steroids, Retinols, Retinoid, Glycolic acid, Alpha Hydroxy acid, etc.
● Avoid blood thinning medications and supplements that are available over the counter.
● You are not suitable for this treatment if you have any chronic disease and poor general health.
● Don’t get this treatment if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
● Consume fresh pineapple. Pineapple contains Bromelain, which can decrease bruising, swelling, tenderness, and pain.
● Apply ice and cold gel pack at the treated area while avoiding pressure
● Don’t rub or massage your face and avoid strenuous exercise for 24 hours after the treatment.
● Avoid UV radiation and sun exposure.