Juvederm Ultra Plus XC gives a better result as compared to other dermal fillers due to its enhanced consistency. It is often used to treat deeper creases and lines at the lower and mid-face, such as those that travel along the nasolabial folds. It offers a greater variety of applications in comparison to other fillers.
Juvederm Ultra Plus has a main component called hyaluronic acid. HA is responsible for delivering nutrients, retaining the moisture and softness of your skin, and adding volume. Juvederm Ultra Plus XC and Juvederm Ultra XC have the same formula. However, Juvederm Ultra Plus XC is thicker and more powerful than Juvederm Ultra XC and is recommended to address more serious concerns. Furthermore, the outcomes of Juvederm Ultra Plus XC are more natural and optimal.
● Juvederm Ultra Plus is injected in a minimally invasive procedure with no downtime associated with it.
● Juvederm Ultra Plus is widely considered a safe and effective treatment with no potential side effects
● The results of Juvederm Ultra Plus last for a long period of time. i.e. approximately 1 year or so.
● Juvederm Ultra Plus diminishes the appearance of signs of aging such as creases, lines, and folds, and restores the lost volume by plumping your skin.
● Juvederm Ultra Plus can be accompanied by other cosmetic procedures to enhance the results of your skin.
● The procedure of Juvederm Ultra Plus injection is quick and convenient without the use of anesthesia.
● Juvederm Ultra Plus is considered the best procedure for lip augmentation
● Juvederm Ultra Plus gives a natural, radiant, and youthful appearance to your face.
The injection of Juvederm Ultra Plus XC is quite convenient, painless, and comfortable because of the presence of lidocaine. Besides, it also eradicates the necessity of using numbing or anesthesia prior to the treatment. The skin of your treatment area might be cleansed and then the Juvederm Ultra Plus XC is injected using a thin fine needle into the skin of the desired area.
This procedure merely takes 15-20 minutes.
As discussed earlier, it has a great variety of applications and can be used at multiple facial areas such as jawlines, nasolabial folds, jowls, lips, and cheeks to name a few.
The most popular use is to plump the lips, and correct moderate to severe parentheses lines.
The results last for 1 year or so.
There is no downtime. You can get back to your daily routine right after the treatment.
Juvéderm Ultra Plus XC is considered safe for most people. While the procedure itself isn’t painful, it’s possible to feel slight pain within a day after the injections. Other common side effects include:
All of these should be mild and usually last less than seven days.
Allergic reactions are also rare but can be serious. Call your doctor if you experience any of the following symptoms after using Juvéderm Ultra Plus XC:
Note: Don’t get Juvederm Ultra Plus XC if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or have known allergies to HA or lidocaine.